CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tomorrow is Cameron's 1st day of 1st grade. I have been busy getting things ready. We met his teacher at back to school night. I'm very excited about Cameron going to first grade and I feel great about the school and the teacher. So tonight I packed his lunch and I was writing a note on his napkin and all of the sudden it hit me and I started crying. The boys laughed at me. Cameron ,having the sweet heart that he does, came over to comfort and tease me. He wiped the tears off my face and whispered in my ear,"I hope you don't do this in the morning when you drop me off cause I'll be so embarrassed." So if your reading this say a prayer for me when I drop Cameron off in the morning!

1 comment:

AnnaJ said...

Awwwww, I am SURE that will be me too!!!

Did you cry that morning?

 
Clicky Web Analytics