CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

So... I've been in this funky mood for about a month now. I don't usually post unless I have something positive to say. That's kind of my rule of thumb. I can't stand it when people say what ever they want on line regardless of whose feelings they hurt. But seeing how my mood doesn't seem to be changing I just thought I would be transparent. I see that God is always at work around me. LOL I'm so glad that God is consistent. His moods never change towards us. He doesn't get bored or burnt out. He always has patience with us even when we do irritating things. I love the fact that you can't ever fool God! He knows when your putting on a show to impress someone. You can act super spiritual if you want to but your not fooling God. He can see straight through all your crap and he knows the desire of your heart. God, help me not to be so judgemental and easily irritated with someone that you love just as much as me.

1 comment:

AnnaJ said...

Thanks for being so honest, Cat. I can totally relate! And it is always so humbling (brings me to tears) to think of His consistency with us ... He is so sweet, and good, and thorough and steadfast... THANK YOU, JESUS!!!

Anyhow, I don't know what 'life' is like for you but I would love to get together for coffee or some such :O) Just let me know :O)

 
Clicky Web Analytics